FMC 10 series microwave detectors used to guard the surrounding territory of the object.
- The multi-threshold operation algorithm provides a high resistance to outdoor disturbances;
- 4 independent channels, which allows to avoid the nearby zones affect each other;
- Possible sensor adjustment without tools (using build in switches);
For detectors adjustment android and windows devices can be used.
The detector is a bistatic microwave detector consisting of a transmitter and a receiver.The principle of the detector operation is to generate an electromagnetic field in the space between a transmitter and a receiver. The field forms a volumetric detection zone in the form of a stretched ellipsoid of rotation and registers the changes of this field when an intruder crosses a detection zone.
The multi-threshold operation algorithm provides a high resistance to outdoor disturbances;
4 independent channels, which allows to avoid the nearby zones affect each other;
Possible sensor adjustment without tools (using build in switches);
Using a windows or android devices with software:
- Interference or environmental visualization and analysis in (vegetation, animals, car, etc.);
- Operating signal (mV) visualization, more detailed positioning of the transmitter and the receiver;
- Flexible sensitivity settings, applying sensors to the existing protection zone;
- You can adjust the speed of movement of the offender in detection zone.
The length of a detection zone of the detectors:
FORTEZA FMC 10 (50m) – from 5 m. up to 50 m.
FORTEZA FMC 10 (100m) – from 10 m. up to 100 m.
FORTEZA FMC 10 (200m) – from 10 m. up to 200 m.
- a person crosses a detection zone at a speed of 0,3…10m/sec.;
- supply voltage is below normal one;
- there is an attempt to mask a receiving unit of the detector;
- there is an attempt to demount the detector;
- the detector units are out of order.
The sensor doesn’t generate false alarms at:
- rain, snow, thick fog;
- solar radiation;
- wind speed up to 30 m/sec;
- objects moving with the linear dimensions up to 0,2 m (birds or small animals);
- irregularities up to ± 0,3 m;
- snow up to 0,5 m (without additional adjustment);
- grass up to 0,3 m;
- the influence of ultra-short waves emissions of the range 150-175 MHz and the power up to 40 W at the distance 6 m maximum.
FMC 10 windows software
FMC 10 android software
FMC 10 manual