Sensitive element (SE-86)
The sensitive element (SE-86), which is mounted on the fence, is meant for electrical signal generation under mechanical or vibration actions on the fence. The sensitive element is special cable which is made by FORTEZA technical task
Sensitive element is a part of the TRIBO-S fence protection system which registers deformation and vibration of the protection fence section, where the sensitive element is mounted. Section element connected to TRIBO-S processing unit directly or by using non-sensitive (NON-SE) wire. Intended for the protection of any types of fences from an intrusion by means of climbing over or destroying them.
ADVISIBLE INSTALLATION LAYOUT
Barb wire barrier, coil , mesh wire; wooden, brick, ferroconcrete, steel barrages; metal grates; roofs of buildings, hangars, gates;.
The sensitive element is special cable which is made by FORTEZA technical tasks. The TRIBO-S Signal Processing Unit registers the electrical charges generated in the sensitive element as a result of intrusion attempt. The Processing Unit activates the alarm, if the amount of received electrical charges in sensitive element exceeds the threshold level.
- Triboelectric effect (High resistance to changing weather conditions and industrial interference);
- Two detection parameters deformation and vibration;
- Easy connection after damages, using connection sleeve;
- Quick and easy installation; simple and convenient operation;
- Performance/price ratio is one of the biggest advantages over similar detectors;
- You can choose between different sensitive element lengths.
STANDART FENCE TYPES:
- proceed according to the design documents;
- make sure the ambient temperature is not less than minus 5 C;
- laying the sensitive element along the fence, make sure, that the radius of its bend is 120 mm minimum;
- stress points on metal mesh and grid fences should be made with plastic ties ( 140 x 3.5 mm) Nylon 6.6 self-extinguishing V2 UL94.
- Temperature range -40/+100, distance between stress point is from 10 up to 45 cm, depending on a fence type;
- tress points on metal rob and wooden fences should be made with galvanized wire 2.5 mm or other wire fixing elements
- The kind of sensitive element laying depends on the fence type.
NON-STANDART FENCE TYPES:
If TRIBO-S fence protection system is used for non-standard
fences, we offer to try how the system will work/detect intruder on this
kind of fence first. We offer equipment for self-studying, showing to clients, demonstrating on exhibitions at special demo-price (significantly lower than retail-price). Prepare a sensitive element about 10 meters and install it on the fence (1 or 2 segments) in your chosen way.
1) Connect to TRIBO-S unit and set up it’s sensitivity.
2) Test TRIBO-S sensitivity.
3) Test TRIBO-S for noise immunity (wind, vibration,
4) If TRIBO-S detects an intruder and don’t give alarms from
noises – this variant of laying can be used on all segments of this fence.
Sensitivity will be the same for all distance.
The maximum length of the sensitive element (Forteza sensitive element SE-86) in a single zone is up to 300 m; Operating temperature from -40 °C to +50 °C